This specific privacy statement intends to highlight, what personal information we collect and the ways in which we use your information. Read the following to be aware of important facts about your personal information:
What we collect:
When registering for our website, the user is expected to provide us with name and email address, along with phone number.
When we collect:
We collect your information once you register with our website, fill out a form, make a purchase, respond to any of our marketing communication or surf through our website
How do we use your information:
- To enhance the user experience by providing exactly what user expects from us and facilitate them as much as possible.
- To educate our users with updates regarding our offers.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Third- Party Policies
Cookies may be used by ZIN to store information on your local computers in order to offer better site experiences and tailored information requirements for our users. It does not contain any personal user information that can be misused in future.
Right of access
In compliance with GDPR, ZIN gives rights to individuals to access their personal information and how or what categories of it is it being processed.
Records of processing activity
Records of processing are maintained by the company including the purpose and categories of processing to be made available for supervisory authorities on request.
The right of data to be erased
Complying to the GDPR act, users are given right to erase the data provided to the company any time under certain circumstances.
We will take following actions in case data breach occurs:
- notify the supervisory authority without undue delay unless the breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of the individuals
- We will notify the users via email within 30 business days
Our website offers the opportunity to apply for employment, either via a job advertisement published on our side, or as speculative application. If you make use of these possibilities by providing your personal data, the information inserted in the application form or otherwise provided will be transmitted to ZIN as data controller. With regard to the processing of this personal data you will be asked to grant your explicit consent. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. We store this personal data only for internal use to handle your application. We will delete your personal data on completion of the application process if further retention is not required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims occurring out of the application process, or unless this personal data are required for the formation of or performance under a contract.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Third Party Applications
ZIN may or may not share your personal data with third parties only with your express consent or under another lawful basis for processing under the applicable law
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Changes to the policy
All the rules and policies are subjected to change. In this case the company will be responsible to provide information to its users about the update.