Pr. SOFTWARE ENGINEER EMBEDDED
An exciting as well as challenging Senior Embedded Engineer opportunity has arisen at ZIN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. software development department located in Lahore. The role involves architecting, designing, implementing and testing real time embedded software components. The job offers an opportunity to do highly challenging, interesting work in a global R&D team developing complex embedded products, and provides excellent compensation & benefits with a good career path.
This role requires a person to be responsible for followings:
Non – Technical
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be a very good team player and be able to work individually as well.
- Be confident and calculative while making decisions.
- Have strong leadership skills and should be able to spearhead and own the technology initiatives.
- Be able to strategize and drive the product design in-line with the organization’s objectives.
- Be creative/innovative in improving and enhancing product design.
- Be result oriented, respectful and mindful towards the deadlines.
- Be development methodology agnostic.
- Have a critical eye towards consistency, stability and performance.
- Be willing to accept any business challenge and be able to deliver robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Be able to maintain composure and perform well even in pressure situations.
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the design and implementation of the code base.
- Be able to multitask and manage the workload efficient
- Develop and protocol software and firmware for embedded systems using C/C++.
- Experience with and knowledge of Espressif Systems would be a strong advantage.
- Create detailed technical documentation for developed functional blocks or features.
- Collaborate with other teams for requirement specifications, design, test plans and documentation.
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality.
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds or develop bug fixes.
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools.
- Maintain coding guidelines and quality standards of the company.
Skills & Requirements
- C/C++ embedded programming.
- Network programming (TCP/IP, secure communication).
- Some familiarity with development tools such as compilers, debuggers.
- Embedded systems experience desired.
- Good knowledge or experience with WiFi connected embedded devices.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- 10+ Years of overall experience.
- BS OR Masters degree in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering from a well-reputed university.