Pr. FULL STACK ENGINEER
Who We Are:
ZIN is an IoT based Software development company based in Lahore, Pakistan with footprints in the USA and Europe. Since our inception in 2007, Company always takes care for its resources not only for their economic needs but also encourages them to enhance their technical skills through employee training. Being Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, ZIN believes in achieving the technical and business standards.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools
Develop and deliver new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale(s).
Consider Performance, info security and Architecture standards.
- Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meet our obligations to our customers.
To ensure to meet the ZIN IT security requirements.
- Google App Engine & artefacts
Implement and maintain the Google App Engine and artefacts of all the platforms and SaaS in place.
Propose improvements to the systems.
- Bug Fixing
To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development (mostly during ZIN core hours). Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
Strong Analysis skills to find the root cause of the issues and provide guidance on how to implement enhancements in the platforms to avoid future bugs.
- Automation testing
To ensure the automation testing framework in both front-end and backend is implemented with excellence, being able to deliver unit and integration testing when implementing requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- JAVA, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- Bucket4J, Redis
- Threads and Concurrency, Quartz
- Exposure to Cloud services such as GCP – Google Cloud Platform or AWS;
- Web Services (SOAP, REST) ,XML,XSLT,XPATH,and SOA architecture
- Object oriented design / development.
- Web development
- AGILE / SCRUM methodology.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience using project management and source control systems (e.g. GitLab,GitHub preferred)
- Agile framework (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience in Angular 2+ or another similar framework
- Relevant postgraduate or professional qualifications;
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Tools (e.g. TeamCity/Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Google maps integration
- Understanding of the IoT industry; and
- Exposure to reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, Kibana)
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Full stack development skills, including JAVA and Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users’ requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Experience in working together with other developers. Business Analysts and Solution designers / architects to deliver the best solution for the business
- Experience in cloud native designs and full stack
- Code reviews if required
Nice to Have
- No-SQL Databases experience
- Experience of developing highly available and scalable applications
- Experience with Docker Containers / Kubernetes
- Hons Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Lahore – Pakistan