Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Who We Are:
ZIN is an IoT based Software development company based in Lahore, Pakistan with footprints in the USA and Europe. Since our inception in 2007, Company always takes care for its resources not only for their economic needs but also encourages them to enhance their technical skills through employee training. Being Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, ZIN believes in achieving the technical and business standards.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the test case writing and to ensure the quality of software deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
- Evaluate and enhance SQA standards, technologies and approaches as per requirement.
- Obtains final sign – off for code releases to production from the appropriate Project Sponsor.
- Track and report defects using appropriate tools such as BugZilla/Rational ClearQuest.
- Document QA test results, create/update requirements & plans as per need in timely manner.
- Follow Scrum Methodology.
- Ability to focus on deadlines & deliverables.
- This Senior SQA Engineer is also responsible for documenting the automation, and training QA test engineers firstly to execute the tests and interpret the results, and secondarily to help groom the collective test automation skill set within the team.
- Develops automated testing systems using commercial tools, scripts and data set.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Review requirement specification documents and software design specification documents and develop a comprehensive understanding of testing requirements
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team.
- The ideal candidate must also be able to demonstrate flexibility via a willingness to occasionally participate in non-automated testing efforts as project priorities warrant.
- Have thorough understanding and hands-on experience of STLC.
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
- Should be familiar with following testing type (Black box, White box, Grey box, Functional, Regression, Security, Usability, Cross Platform,Functional, Performance, Load, System & User acceptance testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages assigned projects from IT Quality
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Participate in resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Review and consolidate test specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have:
- 5+ years of overall software quality assurance experience, with exposure to the full product development cycle – from requirements through post-release. Able to formulate and implement effective test strategies, and identify areas for significant efficiency gain through automation.
- Automation experience with at least one commercial test tool package (i.e., QuickTest Professional, Winrunner, SilkTest) in a Windows client / server environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Windows server and desktop operating systems: Windows 2003, XP and 2000.
- Experienced user of SQL to create data sets.
- Experienced in API Testing.
- Experience creating scripts for automating processes.
- Strong team player with a “do what it takes” attitude. Routinely demonstrates flexibility and is a very capable multi-tasker.
- Hons Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Lahore – Pakistan
<h2 style=”text-align: center;”>Apply For Job</h2>