You will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic along with developing back-end components, connecting the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support to the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. You must know how to develop and maintain web applications.
- Develop a large scale enterprise web applications
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Solve complex performance problems and development challenges
- Responsible for providing the best solution to the problems, implementing it and documenting it.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular, React, Vue.js etc)
- Knowledge in .NET Core.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal mediums.
- Self Motivated as a Great Team Player and Ability to work under pressure.
- 3 – 6 Years of overall experience.
- Bachelor OR Masters degree in Computer Sciences from a well-reputed university.