Sr. FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Who We Are:
ZIN is an IoT based Software development company based in Lahore, Pakistan with footprints in the USA and Europe. Since our inception in 2007, Company always takes care for its resources not only for their economic needs but also encourages them to enhance their technical skills through employee training. Being Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, ZIN believes in achieving the technical and business standards.
About Our Client:
Our client is a Tier-1 Mobile Network Operator in Europe with IoT connectivity and add-on services in 180 countries worldwide. They are in looking to increase their development capabilities for a long-term IoT suite of projects spanning over multiple years of development roadmap.
- We are looking for senior Full Stack developers responsible for end to end development and maintenance of a large scale high availability and carrier-grade framework Node JS cloud applications.
- You will also participate in Architecture and design discussions of the product(s).
- Provide project estimates, timelines, and plans for assigned tasks.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and scalable applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Automated Unit Testing
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with the remote team leader on project progress.
- Provide a bridging role between the remote team leader and rest of the team.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to write well structured and maintainable JAVA code.
- Good understanding of promises, NodeJS streams, and functional programming concepts.
- Experience with GIT and test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai etc.
- Databases: (Redis, MySQL, etc.)
- Self-driven and able to understand requirements, complete the design and development as well as unit tests
- Well versed with agile development e.g. Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience with serverless and managed AWS services such as:
- Lambda, Cognito, Kinesis, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Athena
- CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- 6 – 8 years of overall experience with design and development.
- 3 – 5 years of application design and development with Node.js and rich client-side applications, preferably using AWS products.
Required to travel to Europe for project kickoffs and later
Bachelor OR Masters degree in Computer Sciences from a well-reputed university.